The TenPoint Turbo GT Crossbow Package is offered in three different options;
- Without cocking mechanism which includes a regular rope cocking device.
- With the patented ACUdraw50 which is an integrated self-retracting rope cocker reducing draw weight by half and solidly kept in place within the stock of your crossbow. This is one of the most practical cocking devices. The regular value is 139$ but is available for only 100$ more with this package.
- Or with the patented user-friendly ACUdraw cocking mechanism which brings down the draw weight to around 5 pounds. This is ideal if you do not have the arm strength to properly and safely cock your crossbow or if you suffer from an injury. The regular value of this mechanism is 239$ but is available for 200$ more with this package.
Compact at 13.5 inches wide when cocked and lightweight at 6.5 pounds, the TenPoint Turbo GT is a very easy to handle crossbow.
Very comfortable to hold with a Fusion S stock that can be adjusted to your preference.
Fast and powerful with 340 foot per second and 109 foot-pounds of Kinetic Energy, the Turbo GT will allow you to harvest the deer of a lifetime.
Are you ready for the woods?
Awards: Winner of the 2016 Game & Fish Reader's Choice Award
- Length: 35”
- Axle-to-Axle Width: 17.5” (uncocked) 13.5" (cocked)
- Power Stroke: 12.6”
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Speed: 340 fps with 425 grain Pro Elite arrows (up to 360 fps with 370 grain Pro Lite arrows)
- Kinetic Energy: 109 ft-lbs
- Adjustable Fusion S stock
- DFI (Dry Fire Inhibitor)
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Do not forget to Register Your Crossbow
The TenPoint Turbo GT Crossbow Package includes:
- TenPoints 3x Pro-View 2 scope
- 3 arrow quiver
- Ambidextrous side mount quiver bracket
- 3 Pro Elite 20" arrows with 100-grain field points.
- Optional Cocking Device: ACUdraw50 (rope cocking device decreasing draw weight by 50%) or ACUdraw (effortless cocking mechanism reducing draw weight to approximately 5 pounds)
TenPoint Technical Video
How to Shoot a Crossbow - By TenPoint
We Also Recommend