Highly realist with great lifelike details and no flake paint, the collapsible Avian X Turkey Decoys are some of the best turkey decoys you can get to attract the gobblers of your dreams.
The Avian X Turkey Decoy offers outstanding durability from the Dura-Rubber it is made from. It comes with a one-piece folding stake allowing the decoy to move with extreme realism without spinning around when wind strikes.
Avian X Decoys are highly popular and quite unanimous among turkey hunters.
So are you ready to get your LCD (Lifelike Collapsible Decoy) and gather some turkeys this season?
Types of Avian X Turkey Decoys
- The Lookout Hen: a dominant yet relaxed hen which will challenges other hens.
- The Feeder Hen: a hen feeding herself leaving gobblers confident to come along.
- The Breeder Hen: a hen adopting an inviting posture for toms and jakes.
- The Lay Down Hen: the ultimate breading position, this hen is highly receptive to mating with incoming gobblers.
- The Quarter Strut Jake: passive and non-intimidating jake allowing for dominant and less dominant gobblers to show up.
- The Half Strut Jake: young male with submissive head position which will attract all gobblers.
- The Strutter: non-aggresive male attracting other gobblers, dominant or not. This decoy is about 15% smaller than real turkeys rendering it less dominant.
We Also Recommend