The all in one deer field dressing kit to harvest your trophy in no time. Indeed, time is the essence of keeping your meat away from bacteria. It is a nice feeling to know that Gerber knife kit IV has your back on the field and give all the necessary tools to process your target on site.
Proper maintenance is necessary to maintain your blades as sharp as possible. I recommend you to sharpen your knives after every use.
- Textured rubber handles.
- Full tang, fixed blade construction.
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity.
- Roll sheath stores easily in your pack and the snap closure keeps the knives secure until you need them.
- The knives come with a lifetime warranty,
- The blade length of the small knife is 8.25 cm (3.25 inches) for 18.11 cm (7.13 inches) overall length and weighs 68 g (2.4 oz.).
- the large knife has a blade length of 9.22 cm (3.63 inches) for 21.92 cm (8.63 inches) overall length and weighs 204 g (7.2 oz.).
- The knives are made of 5Cr15MoV steel.
- Blades are sharp right out of the package.
Gerber Knife Kit IV includes:
- The Moment Fixed Blade Saw,
- the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook,
- The Moment Rib Spreader,
- The Moment Fixed Blade Knife
- Gerber black sheath
Hunting knife kits are a "must have" for any hunters. Gerber included every tool necessary to properly process your target on the go. The kit provides knives and saw to handle all the routine of cutting, slicing, and scraping associated to skinning and dressing an animal.
The Gerber Moment larger knife comes with a full tang construction and a gut hook. The gut hook efficiently splits open the abdomen of the animal without accidentally slicing into the animal’s intestine and affecting the meat’s quality.
The Gerber Moment smaller knife is best suited for cutting and caping along the leg bones of the smaller game because of its small nature and fine edge.
Both knives do a very efficient job field dressing game and have ergonomic handles that allow for good grip when using them. Their fixed blade design makes cleaning and maintaining them very easy except for the hook.
The Gerber moment fixed saw has serrations configured to increase efficiency by a third of that of traditional saws making short work of getting through even the most challenging parts of the animal.
If you are working alone, the Rib Spreader serves as an extra pair of very strong hands, holding the rib cage open so field dressing is a less difficult and cumbersome task.
The kit comes with durable nylon double sheath and is made in such a way that it can be easily strapped to a belt to easy access to the knives whenever they are needed.
We Also Recommend