Parker Stingray Bowfishing Crossbow
Free Shipping on all orders over $59 for continental USA. No hidden fees.
Shipping & Returns: Learn More
The parker Stingray bowfishing crossbow is made for tough targets like gators. Feel the power of the crossbow while you bowfish.
Manufacturer recommends using only AMS bow fishing arrow weighing 1600 grains. Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot. The manufacturer also recommends using only AMS accessories for this model.
- Draw weight: 100 adjustable to 125 lbs.
- Mass weight: 7 1/2 lbs.,
- Length: 34 1/4",
- Width: 23" axle to axle,
- Power Stroke: 11".
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
Parker Stingray Bowfishing Crossbow Package Includes:
- The Parker Stingray crossbow,
- Open sight,
- Assembly hardware and tools,
- 2 AMS Safety Slide Kits,
- AMS Retriever Pro bow fishing reel (right side crank only) with 25 yards of 200-pound test of Hi-Vis Braided Dacron Line,
- Includes an integrated arrow quiver,
- Comes with a bow fishing arrow with Muzzy Gator Getter point 1600-gr broadhead,
- Owner’s manual,
- Warranty card.
The Stingray is a modern, lightweight and ultra-compact style stock in Fishouflage camo. The stock features a pistol grip and G-2 Bull-Pup trigger with an auto-engage ambidextrous safety and auto-engage anti-dry fire mechanism. This crossbow is safe for any level shooters.
The construction combines solid glass limbs and smooth wheel design with a machined aluminum riser and polymer barrel for great durability and excellent maneuverability. The crossbow has a vented forearm with safety finger fringe for added safety.
The crossbow offers great adjustability and this, without the need of a bow press. You can swap easily from 100 pounds to 125 pounds of draw weight.
Cocking device is sold separately with this package.
You need to be logged in to submit a review.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to give feedback.
Questions & Answers