Bare: Check Today's Price
Package: Check Today's Price
- Draw Length: 26"-30.5”
- Draw Weight: 50, 60 or 70 lbs
- IBO Speed: 330 FPS
- Mass Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Axle to Axle: 31.5”
- Brace Height: 6.75”
- Let-off: 80%
A must for hunting...
The Diamond Deploy SB was built based on a previous riser model, the Carbon Knight. The frame is made out of forged carbon composite which is the cause for its very lightweight of 3.2 pounds.
The weight combined to an Axle-to-Axle (ATA) length of 31.5 inches result in an awesomely easy to handle compound bow which you can maneuver into the woods like a charm or stand still for an extended period of time without feeling fatigue. Plus there is little to no vibration and noise. With arrows that can be shot up to 330* FPS (feet per second) allow speed into the equation which gives you a powerful, silent, compact and lightweight compound bow, a must for hunting.
*Note that 330 FPS is the IBO speed rating, to know more about how it is calculated read this post.
Binary Cam System
What's in the R.A.K. package?
- 4-Pin Apex Sight: Pretty good sight overall.
- Hostage XL Arrow Rest: Good reliable and accurate rest. There is no doubt you can get something better but it does its job well.
- Wrist Sling: Very comfortable on the wrist and easy to adjust.
- Octane DeadLock Lite quiver: Very light and solid. Hold arrows tight.
- Carbon Peep Sight: The peep sight mostly depends on preferences but no issue with it.
- 5" Octane Ultra-Lite Stabilizer: Durable and lightweight. This stabilizer is efficient to help eliminate noise and vibrations. Its small size makes it ideal for hunting but a longer one might be best for target shooting.
- BCY string loop: BCY is very good quality serving material.
It goes without saying that this bow offers pretty much everything a hunter needs. The Diamond Deploy SB will give you great value for the money. It may be limited on finishes with the only two choices being black and mossy oak but I feel that this is not a real downside because of the main purpose this bow was designed for...Hunting. So I don't honestly think a hunter would want a blue or pink coating to go for a hunt. Although ideal for chasing games, this bow can be as good for other purposes such 3D archery and target shooting but using this bow solely for recreational purposes may be a bit of an expensive choice in my opinion. With that being said, it is basically a reliable, accurate and efficient bow to shoot with no matter what your intended use is.
Enter your email below to get new posts straight to your inbox.
Share this post