A versatile recurve bow developed for recreational and target shooting. The OMP Explorer 2.0 Recurve Bow offers a lightweight design while providing optimal performance.
A beginner or intermediate level recurve with a great look that could be yours at a very low price tag. Ideal for the archer on a budget who want to stand out on the field and get good performance out of his bow.
The riser is crafted with hand-selected Oak, Walnut, and Hard Maple laminated construction. Cradled with a pair of multi-laminate wood limbs featuring reinforced limb tips that set inside machined aluminum limb pockets.
- Convenient 3-piece take-down design allows for ease of assembly, and storage during the off-season.
- Equipped with sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings installed in bow.
- Each Explorer 2.0 recurve bow comes standard with Dacron String included.
- AMO bow length 54" or 62".
- Suggested brace height is between 6 3/4" - 7 1/4" for 54" AMO Length and 7 1/2" - 8 1/4" for 62" AMO Length.
- Ideal for archers of all ages. Good beginner recurve bow
We Also Recommend