Make easier your selection with this all included package for hunting in a more traditional way.
- Bear Grizzly Recurve Bow (AMO length 58")
- Gold Tip Traditional Arrows Feathers (pack of 6 arrows) or you can choose to upgrade to another model.
- G5 Montec Broadhead (3-pack) or choose another model.
- Choice of Tab or Glove (Neet Fred Bear Glove shown on the picture)
- Choice of Armguard (Neet Fred Bear Armguard 7 in. shown on the picture)
- Choice of Quiver (Neet Fred Bear Back Quiver shown on the picture)
- Arrow Rug Rest
- Neet Recurve Bow Stringer
- Carbon Express Nocking Points (pack of 5)
Bear Grizzly Recurve Bow Features
- AMO Length: 58"
- Draw Weight: 50, 55 and 60 pounds
- Recommended Brace Height: 7.5" to 8.5"
- Right Handed
- One-Piece Recurve Bow
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf
- Bear Hair Rest
- Leather Side Plate
- Dacron Flemish String (54")
The Bear Hunting Recurve Bow Package was designed for the archer who wants a perfect traditional one-piece recurve bow built by Bear Archery. This bow was created to sustain the rigor of the hunt.
This package comes along with six high-quality Gold Tip Traditional arrows and three sharp out of the box G5 Montec broadheads. You have the choice to upgrade your accessories individually, plus a few more options to equip yourself further to be all set and ready for your hunting journey.
This well-known reliable recurve bow is one of a kind, a real piece of art with tremendous power. This 58 inches long Bear bow allows for extreme maneuverability in tight surroundings.
If you want to take down any game you can imagine in North America, the Bear Grizzly is definitely a bow that should figure on your list if you are into traditional hunting.
This high performing bow can be yours within a great ready-to-hunt package for just under the 500$ mark.
Note: Depending on your selection, your package may look different than what is represented on the product image.
We Also Recommend