Specific design for those who like army look-a-like weapons. Fully loaded with the latest technology from Barnett industries, the Recruit Terrain crossbow worth a try.
- Draw Weight: 140 lbs.,
- Speed: 330 FPS,
- Power Stroke: 12.5",
- Length: 34.25",
- Width Uncocked: 16.125",
- Mass Weight: 6.4 lbs.
The Barnett Recruit Terrain Compound Crossbow Package Includes :
- A 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- A Rope Cocking Device
- A Lightweight Quiver
- Two 20” Headhunter™ Arrows
- A Lubrication Wax
The Barnett Recruit Terrain compound crossbow is featuring a solid desert tan stock. The Recruit Terrain is for those who don't want to follow everybody's path and make their own way instead.
The Recruit Terrain enjoy the technological turn that took Barnett in 2017. It features the same vented stock with its CNC machined aluminum flight track. The Riser has new custom limbs allowing increasing its speed to 330 FPS for about 91.9 ft-lbs of kinetic energy with 380-grain bolts and you can expect about 96.7 ft-lbs. of kinetic energy with 400-grain bolts at 140 pounds of draw weight with 12.5" of power stroke.
The added features on this 2017 version of the recruit compound crossbow are;
- The New TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology which is probably the best improvement on this crossbow. The TriggerTech system has a nock sensor that won't allow you to disengage the anti-dry-fire system without a bolt being well seated into the latch. Furthermore, the fact that this new technology eliminates completely the trigger creep for a perfect crisp break at only 3 lbs of pressure will increase your hunting experience as if you were hunting with a rifle.
- They replaced the arrow retention spring for a newer technology. The Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer is a new brush arrow retention system that improves arrow grip and alignment while reducing noise and vibration.
- The Recruit Terrain has a 4x32 multi-reticle scope instead of the Premium red dot sight. This change will affect positively your accuracy.
It has the same quality automatic safety and anti-dry fire mechanism that all Barnett’s have. It also features an anti-vibration foot stirrup, a finger reminders, and a pass-through foregrip for extra safety.
The included rope cocker will be necessary to cock the 140 lbs. of draw weight. New on this version, it is now compatible with crank cocking devices.
Barnett crossbows are among the easiest crossbow to assemble and the Recruit Terrain is no exception.
This is the perfect little package to crossbow hunt for the first time without worrying about its efficiency, its precision or quietness.
We Also Recommend