The Bear Hunting Longbow Package features nothing less than the fast and accurate renown Bear Montana Longbow building its reputation since the late 90's proving time and time again that it belongs among the best traditional longbows ever made to this day.
Light and easy to maneuver, this piece of equipment would be a great pick for archers starting to shoot the longbow.
This ready-to-hunt package offers a choice of arrows along with a choice of broadheads. Gold Tip Traditional arrows and G5 Montec Broadheads are the ones included by default in the price but can be upgraded to other available models.
A longbow stringer and nocking points are also included. Optional equipment also available.
- Bear Montana Longbow
- Gold Tip Traditional Arrows 4 in. Feathers (pack of 6 arrows) or an upgrade
- G5 Montec Broadhead (3-pack) or choose another model
- Choice of Tab or Glove
- Choice of Armguard
- Choice of Quiver
- Neet Longbow Stringer
- Carbon Express Nocking Points (pack of 5)
Bear Montana Longbow Features
- AMO Length: 64"
- Draw Weight: 50, 55 and 60 lbs
- Brace Height: 7.5 to 8.5 inches
- Right Handed
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String (61")
- Leather Arrow Rest
- Leather Grip
Note: Depending on your selection, your package may look different than what is represented on the product image.
We Also Recommend