The Cuda is beefed up with corrosion-resistant stainless steel components for battling the elements on the water. The Gen-X Cuda bowfishing kit has everything you need, the only missing thing is you holding it.
- Brace height: 7.6".
- Draw Length: 35.5".
- Peak draw weight: 25-40 lbs.
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- 35-1/2" axle-to-axle
- Let Off: up to 62%
- Easy to adjust Gen-X® Solo Cam, no bow press required
- Progressive Let-Off™ technology
- Composite split limb design
- Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser
- Drilled & tapped for accessories
- The stainless steel cable guard
- Molded competition grip
- Durable, high-strength bowstring
The Gen-X Cuda bowfishing kit includes:
- Zebco 808® Bowfisher reel pre-spooled with 200-lb. line,
- A fiberglass arrow with safety slide,
- An arrow rest
- A finger savers
The Cuda is a high-end bow fishing rig that universally fits everyone. The progressive let-off allows for an accurate shot from anywhere in the draw cycle, so when fast action is needed, snapshots work.
For the first time bowfishing or competing on the tournament circuit, this bow package is fantastic for any level bowfishermen.
The structure of the bow encompasses a light aluminum riser with composite split limbs to deliver great power at only 3.4 pounds of mass weight. The technology featured on the structure is perfectly made for snap shooting at any moment in the draw cycle. The Gen-X® Solo Cams generate a progressive let-off for a smoother draw. The molded grip was expressly designed for the slippery conditions of bowfishing.
We Also Recommend