Horton Vortec RDX Crossbow | Horton Crossbow
Free Shipping on all orders over $59 for continental USA. No hidden fees.
This item is out of stock.Shipping & Returns: Learn More.
Worthy successor of the Storm RDX, the Horton Vortec RDX Crossbow is lighter and smaller. The reverse draw bow assembly has changed. It’s newly machined, lightweight aluminum riser Over-the-Top™ limb pocket and Zytel® Limb Suspension System separate and isolate limbs reducing sound and vibrations.
In addition, the new Reaper Cam System™ is responsible for the 340 FPS of the Horton Vortec RDX. The stock has also changed for a new lightweight Fusion Reverse Draw Crossbow™ (FRX) stock. These changes were designed to improve comfort and maneuverability for the Vortec RDX.
It also features a string stop to reduce noise and vibrations which increase its quietness in hunting situations. The trigger system breaks cleanly at 3.5 lbs. and doesn't affect noise and comes with the DFI (dry-fire inhibitor) for safety.
It comes in Mossy Oak Break-Up® Country™ camo finish. It really looks like a hunting weapon.
With a more interesting price, this crossbow will talk to more hunters. This Horton is 100% made in USA.
- Length: 34.25 in.
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Draw Weight: 135 lbs.
- Power stroke: 15.5 in.
- Crossbow Velocity: 340 FPS
- Axle to Axle Width: 14.875 in. (uncocked), 9.125 in. (cocked)
- Kinetic Energy: 103 ft-lbs.
- Fitted pockets with 13-inch tactical black 165-pound limbs,
The Horton Vortec RDX Crossbow Package Includes:
- TenPoint 3x Pro-View Scope,
- Two options are available: the ACUdraw cocking device or Dedd Sled 50,
- Horton 3-Arrow Instant Detach Quiver,
- A Three-pack of 400-grain carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points,
- A Rubber Safety Wings
- The owner manual with Instructional DVD.