Parker Hurricane XXT Crossbow Package
Free Shipping on all orders over $59 for continental USA. No hidden fees.
This item is out of stock.Shipping & Returns: Learn More.
Legendary quality, lifetime warranty, there is nothing to add to this product except that is it 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- G2 Bull-Pup Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Adjustable AR Styled Stock with Checkered Pistol Grip,
- A QuickGrip adjustable forearm has 4.5 inches of adjustment for added comfort and feels when sitting in your treestand or ground blind.
- Adjustable Vented Forearm
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- Dual String Suppressors
- RED HOT Limb Dampeners
- RED HOT String
- Draw weight: 160 lbs.
- Power Stroke: 16.375”
- Speed: 380 fps
- Overall Length: Adjustable 33.75" - 37.5"
- Axle to Axle: 20.625” (uncocked)
- Mass Weight: 8.9 lbs
Parker Hurricane XXT Crossbow Package Includes:
- RED HOT Sling,
- RED HOT Split Limb Dampeners,
- 4 Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- 4 High-Velocity RED HOT Arrows with Field Points
The Hurricane XXT incorporates radical new crossbow technology that breaks all the historical barriers of crossbow performance and design. The Crossbow delivers a blistering 380 FPS at 160 pounds of draw weight with 16.325" of Power Stroke. You can expect about 128 ft-lbs of kinetic energy. This is a massive improvement compared to the previous Parker's crossbows.
Parker's new patented Xtreme Xbow Technology (XXT) combines;
- Inverted Cams,
- Split Limb Array,
- Cavity-Back Riser
- HP Synergy Cams to set new performance standards for speed, quiet operation, and ease of cocking, all while being packaged in a light-weight, compact, maneuverable platform.
It comes equipped with Parker's exclusive factory-installed Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System and Split Limb Dampeners to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment in the woods. It is also equipped with arguably the best crossbow Trigger in the industry, the G2 Bull-Pup trigger.