The game-changing TenPoint Carbon Phantom RCX Crossbow combines a narrow RCX bow assembly with an ACX stock and a Carbon Fiber Barrel that increase maneuverability.
The Phantom RCX is available with two cocking mechanism options. The ACUdraw 50 rope cocking device and the ACUdraw crank device. No matter which one you pick, these patented cocking mechanisms will do their job perfectly depending on your needs.
When cocked, the Carbon Phantom RCX delivers a devastating 365 FPS at launch and generates 126 ft.-lbs. of Kinetic Energy (KE) with 425-grain Pro Elite bolts leaving no chance to any legal hunts. When using 370-grain Pro Lite bolts, the Phantom RCX can shoot up to 385 FPS and 122 ft-lbs of KE. Basically, lighter arrows generate more speed but slightly less KE. No matter what ammunition you choose, this crossbow offers plenty of both to harvest any game you can imagine.
It's compact and narrow design will be an advantage in tight hunting places.
The 3.5 lbs. auto-engaging safety trigger housed in a lightweight machined aluminum trigger box let go the new Brownell Rhino string and cables and fire the TenPoint Pro Elite carbon arrows.
TenPoint Crossbow Technologies is 100% USA owned, operated, and all its crossbow models are manufactured in Mogadore, OH.
- Shoots at 365 fps with Pro Elite Arrows and up to 385 fps with Pro Lite.
- 160 lb. draw weight,
- 126 Ft-lbs. of Kinetic energy
- Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Width - Axle-to-Axle: 17" (uncocked) 13.375" (cocked)
- Power stroke: 16"
- Length: 35.5" with foot stirrup
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Register your Crossbow)
The TenPoint Carbon Phantom RCX Crossbow Package Includes:
- A TenPoint RangeMaster Pro Scope,
- A 3 arrow instant detach quiver,
- Pre-installed string dampening rods,
- The ACUdraw 50 or ACUdraw cocking device,
- 6-pack of TenPoint Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100-grain field points.
- Instructional DVD
- TenPoint vehicle window sticker
Phantom RCX Technical Video
We Also Recommend