OMP Explorer 2.0 Recurve Bow Package
Free Shipping on all orders over $59 for continental USA. No hidden fees.
In Stock! Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 19 and Jan 21. *ETA for US orders.Shipping & Returns: Learn More.
The OMP Explorer 2.0 Recurve Bow Package is ideal for archers who want an entry-level bow with a nice traditional look, equipped and ready-to-shoot.
You want to look good on the archery field and get good performance without breaking the bank? The Explorer Package is the one you need.
You get more draw weight options than the Adventure 2.0 when comes the time to change the limbs to raise up the poundage. If you are planning to keep the bow for a long period of time, this might be a good investment.
If you are into small game hunting, this recurve would be a great introduction to your bowhunting journey as well, check out our Small Game Hunting Recurve Bow Package featuring the OMP Explorer 2.0. What are you into? Cottontail rabbit? Frog? Squirrel? No matter what it is, the Explorer will be a good ally for your small game hunt.
- OMP Explorer 2.0 Recurve Bow (AMO length 54" or 62")
- Gold Tip Traditional Arrows 4 in. Feathers (pack of 6 arrows) or if you prefer arrows more suited for target archery with a low draw weight, select the Gold Tip Pierce Arrows* (pack of 6 with 500 spine).
- Saunders Combo Points (pack of 12 tips)
- Recurve Bow Stringer
- October Mountain 2 Hole Rest
OMP Explorer 2.0 Features
- Convenient 3-piece take-down design allows for ease of assembly, and storage during the off-season.
- Equipped with sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings installed in bow.
- Each Explorer 2.0 recurve bow comes standard with Dacron String included.
- AMO bow length 54" or 62" tip to tip.
- Suggested brace height is between 7 1/2"- 8 1/4".
- Ideal for archers of all ages. Good beginner bow
*If you are selecting the Gold Tip Pierce Arrows, you may want to choose an appropriate arrow rest. Those arrows are equipped with vanes so you may not want to shoot off the shelf. Feathers are a better choice for off the shelf shooting, a rug rest is recommended to do so.
Suggested post for beginners:
Note: Depending on your selection, your package may look different than what is represented on the product image.